LuxCraft Octagon Picnic Table
When summer arrives, people get ready to go on picnics. And there’s no better way to do so than on our Octagon Picnic Table – a terrific addition to your backyard or to any public park or campground. Seating eight comfortably, this combined bench and table arrangement will help you mark holidays and celebrations right in the middle of nature. What could be better?
- 1 – LuxCraft Octagon Picnic Table
- Umbrella Hole
- Umbrella Stabilizer
- Umbrella Hole Plug
Pairs Well With:
- Eco-Friendly: Made from recycled plastic from post-consumer waste, this bench is made from milk jugs that would otherwise end up in our landfills and oceans.
- Will Not Deteriorate: Exceptionally resistant to hazards of environmental exposure. Resistant to moisture, insects, splintering, and warping.
- UV Stabilized Color: Crafted with the use of high color stability UV pigment systems that minimize breakdown from prolonged sun and weather exposure.
- Assembled with 316-grande stainless steel hardware for optimum durability
- Lifetime warranty for residential used
- 5-Year warranty for commercial use
- American Made
- Dimensions: 85.5″W x 85.5″D x 30″H
- Weight: 230 lbs.
- Assembly Required
- Material: 100% Recycled Plastic / Stainless Steel Hardware
- CREATE HAPPY MEMORIES: Whether you are enjoy a nice meal outdoors with your family or a fun game with friends, this large picnic table is sturdy and long-lasting for many generations to enjoy!
- ECO-FRIENDLY AND DURABLE: Crafted from recycled plastic that would otherwise be disposed of in a landfill with stainless steel hardware that won’t rust. This outdoor picnic table can will not fade, chip, crack, rot or develop mold
- MAINTENANCE: Easy to clean with warm water and soap, simply assemble this picnic table in your backyard and enjoy a picnic outdoors with family and friends.
- DIMENSIONS: 85.5″W x 85.5″D x 30″H / Weight: 230 lbs / Assembly Required
- MADE IN AMERICA: Amish Crafted in Ohio with lifetime warranty for residential use or 5-year warranty for commercial use